The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

yeah. them eggbeaters.. oi.

then again i've been mashing my shins so badly of late, it's either a sign to get clipped in, or wear shin guards, or learn to catch a damn pedal. smiley6.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, Ill try get some pics up sometime this week. Just been very busy with school and all. BTW the leg is fine now, pretty much good enough to ride, so ima mission out to tokai this sunday.

that's good news Mitch. smiley1.gif

Angus was mentioning a group session at the Mill, anyone game? I'm most willing ot make a fool of myself with my DH sled smiley17.gif

Hey all.

Apparently their is going to be a race at the Sir Lowrys track on the 28th. Not Viewpoint and not Spanish Farm. The last time there was a race there i rode on my xc bike with v brakes. Yes i did crap myself.

If you have seen illusionary lines it is the track the Neethlings ride with the hip and step up jumps.

If If I remember correctly the track offers pretty much everything. 2 drops, a step up, a rock garden or 2, a small road jump and some flat out stuff too.

Oh. Anyone looking to buy a Troy Lee D2?

I'm selling mine. There's a pic of it in this thread a few pages back. It's well looked after and whenever i crashed I took great care to rather land on something useless like an arm rather than scratch my precious D2.

Anyone selling or know of someone selling a GT Chucker or similar.Want to learn to DJ.Lots of crashes expected so bike doesn't need to be in pristine condition, just want something strong... Can these bikes be ridden down Tokai DH course?

Hahahaha. NO.

I will swop it for 10 R100.00 notes or 5 R200.00 notes. Just to prove i don't discriminate I'll even swop it for 1000 R1.00 coins.

your_name_here2010-02-16 07:36:01