The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a single speed in white and gold when I was in London. Looks awesome. You get lots of gold pimp products from CRC so don't need to have everything individually painted

yeah louis: white and gold will be really nice. There is a gold anodized compression knob on my marzo. It's a nice touch i must admit.

and yes, that intense is damn good looker *drool* I have the 951 and the Spesh demo 8 II as mental choices for a new frame, but me thinks that 951 takes the top spot for looks.. GORGEOUS!

Ā 

Ā 

DHK: not sure about that red on black. seems a tad generic. might be good enough if you going for the stealth look, but your fork will throw the scheme off balance a bit. Maybe consider what Louis said about pearlescent white with some gold touches. Would be unique for sure..

Capricorn2009-11-01 12:59:47

I've got the gold White Brothers UD fork. When I can find another cheap morewood frame will build a white and gold combo with the fork aswell. Then upgrade my current frame to top notch specs, only in the distant future thoughsmiley2.gif

I service mine once a year, Want to get a harder spring from somewhere or get one made. Simple to mantain, if you are planning on buying one, buy 3 sets of seals in case the company goes bust, like anything in the US

yeah. i have to learn to maintain my marzo, especially if zA doesnt get a new agent. which would suckballs!

Dont think the white works with such a thinish frame. Try something elso to let it stand out more, search for lumo colours