The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Daniel, you get the one on gumtree? It looks nice! read some good reviews, just put 10oz oil if your a hefty fellow and you shouldnt have any problems!

Did you sell the Monster T in the end?

So i dominated Murray today...nothing much newsmiley17.gif (just kidding murray incase you take offence againsmiley17.gif) still a little apprehencive about that road gap, but i think to christin the Marzo i might just go for it! anyone else get any riding done this week? im going again tomorrowsmiley1.gif

Ya I got that one on gumtree... I haven't got my bike at home with me at the moment, so the fork's not on it.... Yet... but so far so good! Haha

loveme.DH/FR: Monster T is still available

Murray the only reason i was "eating your dust" was becasue you were always right infornt of me, and its quite risky to overtake casue if that boxxer falls apart it might scratch my paintjob

I know this isnt related, but I didnt know where to put it.

Can anyone help on this topic?

I want to know what the criteria is to enter into the SA National Series, I would like to do the DH section.

how do you enter and what catagories do they have at the events? elite, sports, junior, etc.

I really keen to enter next year.

Thanks

Nick

I know this isnt related' date=' but I didnt know where to put it.

Can anyone help on this topic?

I want to know what the criteria is to enter into the SA National Series, I would like to do the DH section.

how do you enter and what catagories do they have at the events? elite, sports, junior, etc.

I really keen to enter next year.

Thanks

Nick
[/quote']

Me to please, ill have a look on some sites now. Nick lets see your bikesmiley1.gif