Kenda Karma - Good buy or not?

Cassie

I'm looking at getting 2 x Karmas UST...but have heard /read some mixed reactions about them...

Is there anyone that can give me some solid feedback?

Price is ~R470 so suits my pocket really well....

Iv just replaced mine. I like them. not the fastest but good all round tire. and for the price. . .no better deal

I understand that expensive MTB tires wear out very fast on tar as they are softer tyres.

I have some Maxxis Crossmarks and found that commuting with them is perhaps not the best idea. The problem is not the wear its that they get damaged quicker by glass.

There is a stop street on my commute where there is at least once car accident a week. So always glass. My stock std giant tyres have no cuts, my Maxxis got cuts the first week.

I'm looking at getting 2 x Karmas UST...but have heard /read some mixed reactions about them...

Is there anyone that can give me some solid feedback?

Price is ~R470 so suits my pocket really well....

Cassie, where you getting them? Is that R470 a set or one?

the best all round tyre you will find. not the fastest rolling tyre. i've used karma's for the past 3years

Are you getting them for R470 a set or ea??

That's R470 for one (UST folded bead)

I just happen to walk into a cycl shop and saw these...Other UST tyres are around R500 - R700!!!