Ligte vir Desert Dash 2009

sias

Ek soek asb enige raad en aanbevelings vir ligte om vir die DD te gebruik. Ek gaan begin om in die nag te ry om gewoond te raak aan die donker.

Waarna moet mens kyk?

Battery Leeftyd, gewig en Lumens. Die DD is op n pad so die Lumens is nie so n probleem as wat battery leeftyd gaan wees nie, veral as jy solo of 2 man team is dan moet jy backup battery he . Ek het vir my n paar AY Ups gekry, want ek was gatvol vir ligte wat fail en ek is half nagblind so ek het moerse sonskyn nodig. Het my gekos maar as baie happy met hulle 

I have no idea, but good that you getting organised early. The home made jobbies that lead me through the desert were not great last time..

If it's full moon again you can always just ride by the moon. Best experience ever!

With all of the backup stops along the way battery life shouldn't be too much of a problem. 70km between stops with your crew.

I bought 2x Cateye's (in case you fall and one breaks). They use penlights, but I get a whole night out of a set of batteries (on Baviaans etc), but easy to keep a spare set of batteries in case. I then use them for my early morning rides. You could get just 1 and then use a headlight - the headlight allows you to see your computer sothat you know how far you have gone - a headlight is also useful if you have technical issues. So get a headlight and a bar-light