Unicycling Workshop, Cape Town ...

JohnnyReggae

I would be very interested in attending this workshop. I've always wanted to try riding a uynicycle.

I'll help out with the workshop.  If I can organize a bakkie, I've got quite a few uni's of different sizes and flavours I can bring down from Worcester.

No one up here is interested in riding a uni;)

Only thing about a uni workshop, is that it is not a get up and go thing.  It will be great to get introduced to the sport and see what it is about.

It is a life defining toy.

I'll help out with the workshop.  If I can organize a bakkie' date=' I've got quite a few uni's of different sizes and flavours I can bring down from Worcester.

No one up here is interested in riding a uni;)

Only thing about a uni workshop, is that it is not a get up and go thing.  It will be great to get introduced to the sport and see what it is about.

It is a life defining toy.

[/quote']

Thanks Hen Smile The more Uni's the better, will give everyone a chance to try the various sizes. So between all of us we'll have quite a full-house of Uni's.

...and agree ... it is a life defining toy Big%20smile

Sorry Cinderey, only just saw your post. We're doing another group ride this coming weekend in Tokai, this past weekend was Lions Head. I can give you a shout/pm with details when we've worked out whether it's Saturday or Sunday. Will be cool to have you join us for the ride Smile