http://i34.tinypic.com/2ik2j44.jpg

BUT THIS IS THE STYLE MASTER

20090925_024716_chop.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Road biking is hardly very stylish' date=' if that is determined by how awesome you look on the bike check out some trial bikers. Youtube danny macaskill[/quote']

I was about to say the opposite. Only road cyclists can qualify for the stylish category.

MTBers especially soft tailers (hehe) look like they are riding some kind of "burn after reading" contraption

Eat this Bitch.

20090925_025006_pbpic2238949.jpg

i wonder how many people think the a national champion is gay, A NATIONAL CHAMPION. who is married that wears white clothing. I HONESTLY WONDER

i agree WTF nothing still mantain he looks gay though !!! got nothing to do with euro styling or not!! he just looks gay in my opinion. maybe its the white shoes lol

some people is born with style, and some not, roadies with white shoes : euro, any1 can tell u that. but hey, not every1 feels the same, no problem with that

what the cakesister are you lot on about ?

who are these guys? No man, you okes are way out of date on style.

LOL

20090925_012314_20090322_164606.jpg

Ooooooo!! Astana, you're going to start something with Dirt*girl here dude, she absolutely loves this guy