most stylish rider ever?

Tumbleweed

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the top of the top guys like Burry Stander or Ben Melt Swannepoel shave because a second or two off your time can make the difference between podium placement and 4th place. However there is no point if your time is an hour off the winning time' date=' it's wholly pretentious and douche-ish. It's the same as the beginner mtb'er who jumps into the sport buying a 40 grand bike they have no idea how to ride (yes we can all see you), or like the average swimmer who shaves (same debate if you not on the top why bother it's just vain). The argument that it promotes a closer knit sport enthusiasm is ridiculous, how does all looking like we stepped out of the gay shower at the gym doesn't promote sport spirit just makes you look like a douche.[/quote']

So.. those nice pair of legs you saw belonged to a bloke, and not a girl... and you only realised this AFTER you commented to your mates?

Now the world has to change because the status quo caused you embarresment?

Or maybe you like somebody (lady) but she expressed a preference for shaved legs?

Or maybe you want to 'belong' as well, but do not have the guts to shave?

Maybe you should play rugby... no wait, that won't work either, the bulls shave their legs as well...

Good luck making a choice! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Agteros2009-09-25 11:15:26

On the question of shaving 'style', I've heard that Italian men wear gold chains around their necks so that they know where to stop shaving. What's the guideline for legs?

BB sounds like if you want to be in with North Shore you have to stop at the chain as well... Presumably working top down....

BB sounds like if you want to be in with North Shore you have to stop at the chain as well... Presumably working top down....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL - nice! Hope it's a short chain ...... Confused

C?dric Gracia ?

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles/58395/projects/58906/583951211425877.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v653/244/66/1483144119/n1483144119_156372_8843.jpg

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL - nice! Hope it's a short chain ...... Confused

Like a choker? hopefully not 9ct gold though..

20090925_093647_bos_at_belair.jpg

somerset west bike park ... well sort of.

I enjoying pretending at that place. Its in some real need of attention.