Northern farms

crasher

I agree with you, but this will require a database of results so one can be seeded, I don't see that happening.

The roadie super seeding thing hardly works but somehow the road races manage to be seeded quite well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it could work to an extent since most races are timed by SS timing & enties are done via Super Cycling - they've got all your details...

I agree with you' date=' but this will require a database of results so one can be seeded, I don't see that happening.

The roadie super seeding thing hardly works but somehow the road races manage to be seeded quite well.

[/quote']

I'm betting the results are already in a database at Spectrum Sport as well as the other timing companies, the trick is to get them to store either your ID number or your licence number to use as a key.

I agree with you' date=' but this will require a database of results so one can be seeded, I don't see that happening.

[/quote']

I'm betting the results are already in a database at Spectrum Sport as well as the other timing companies, the trick is to get them to store either your ID number or your licence number to use as a key.

Sure, but that will take money to keep these 2 parties interested and the database current.

No sure what you were smoking, but I saw medics in 2 places on the race.  Yes, the water was definitely a problem and when we spoke to Mr Johnson, he was very apologetic.  Can't agree that it was badly organised...you obviously did not ride FPC Nissan down & dirty.  That was badly organised.  No proper route markers and ABSOLUTELY NO MARSHALLS on the route