Cycle House

Grondpad

Just a quick word of thank you to Anton and his team at Cycle House in PTA north. I can recommend them to absolutely anyone.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I bought my first real decent M.T.B. from them about 4 mounts ago and since then I have only left the shop with a smile. These dudes give you the best price first time and there is no need to negotiate for a beter price. Service is excellent! They are always willing to help without pestering you while browsing the shop.

I got my bike back from its second service today and they replaced a bearing on the back somewhere. Instead of charging me for a service they only charged me for the bearing as they said they scanned the bike and they didn?t have to do much. How great is that? R180 and I am out of there. Brilliant!

The shop is nowhere as nice as those chain stores, but the price and service is the best and that?s all I want. The only thing that they can improve on is the cycling clothing range (which is actually non existing), but that?s it.

Grondpad2009-10-09 11:08:49

Anton's shop is by far the best. He always gives me great prices and discount without me needing to negotiate, and service. He fixes small things on my bike without charging me anything and he does it while I wait.