Spinning session workout

peloton

Hi guys

How would you rate a spinning session of 25min at approx 80-85% resistance, registering 8-9km traveled, having used 750 calories at an average wattage of approx 320, spiking to 505.

Any comments - even wisecracks - welcome.

Also add in LSD training, long slow/steady distance-Very effective for weight loss.

The more you can keep a constant Heart Rate for longer period of time (over 45min) the better for weight loss then hectic intensity!

yep if you work too hard you'll only burn muscle after you burned all consumed carbs and blood sugar.

Best is long slow rides - LONG is importand.

Short hard will only increase your fitness etc.

Best to loose weight is to go for a nice long run before breakfast - burns fat like you can not believe.

And then obviously low carb diet / healthy eating. (if you eat right you can loose a lot without even doing anything else)

Thanks guys.

Running is not for me - knees won't make it - but I take the LSD advice.*

(*Combined with a Healthy Eating Plan")

peloton2009-10-19 00:55:40

Peloton, you can also limit your carb intake before and during the ride. This increases fat burning. I got that from Sebastian Weber, coach of Columbia-HTC.