Mountain Unicycling - Downhill 1, Tokai Forest

JohnnyReggae

Another video put together of a group ride in Tokai Forest a few weeks back. Starting at Downhill 1, then onto Lizard, Vasbyt, Downhill 4, and finishing up with My Roots. Bails at the end this time....

Watch in HD ... much better quality Smile

You know you want to ride a Unicycle down some technical single track..... really... you do LOL

Man you guys are f?@#$% nuts! Awesome skills. Xolani is going to be better than all of you one day......

We may be nuts... but we're nuts have a ton of fun Big%20smile ... and yeah .... I agree.... Xolani is going to better than all of us, at only 12 years old he is already very good and only going to get better.

JohnnyReggae2009-10-21 02:01:16

jeez............I am sticking to road uni.

Soon road Uni will get a little boring..... and you will want more.... Wink

Daar moet nog baie water in die see loop......

JR that is sic I would not even do some of the s#!t on two wheelsEmbarrassed and as for that youngster you guys are some serious poop cause he gonna out do you guys soon.Thumbs%20Up

JR that is sic I would not even do some of the s#!t on two wheelsEmbarrassed and as for that youngster you guys are some serious poop cause he gonna out do you guys soon.Thumbs%20Up

Thanks DT .... Feels great to do things that you MTB'er wouldn't try.... but then again I wouldn't do it on 2 wheels either Wink In some respects I think it's a lot easier on 1 Wheel