Newbies on the trail

Neil82

Hi Guys

Just strted mountain biking and we feel that this is the best thing we have ever triad. Took the plunge, made the investment and loving it.

PS: Starting hurts the bum!!!!

PS: Starting hurts the bum!!!!

Are you sure the bike shop put a saddle on that seatpostWink

WELCOME to the dirty side!!!!!

CryHell yeah. Was an expensive exercise' date=' but all sorted now. I think.[/quote']

Bud that excercise is continous.... trust me

Welcome welcome (throws arms in the air)..you chose the best sport and you are going to keep loving it for a long long time!

oh..and welcome to the hub!

You will be surprised at how much you are going to be spending!

Not too sure for MTB but harder saddles work better for road. Maybe one of the MTB guru's on here can give an expert opinion.

CryHell yeah. Was an expensive exercise' date=' but all sorted now. I think.[/quote']

Think again it never stops always something You need/like/want/....Wink

Mtbing is addictive..!It may not get any cheaper,but most of the money being spend from now on would be on upgrading and goodies..enjoy and try not letting the figures get to you!

Also new to mtb and loving it.done four races so far and telkom challenge was my slowest so far.that was tough.

Still just working on my fitness for now. HAvent started racing yet. Thinking of doing one early december. Do you know of something coming up