Grow a tash for Movember

Roons

Are you Going to Grow a Moustache for Movember?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Going to Grow a Moustache for Movember?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Not on your Life!
    • I already have a lip caterpillar
    • Females - I already have a hairy upper lip!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to accept after many tashes that it just makes me look ridiculous. Some guys can pull it off, I'm not one of them.

I've come to accept after many tashes that it just makes me look ridiculous. Some guys can pull it off' date=' I'm not one of them. [/quote'] Why not just shave it off? Confused

I've come to accept after many tashes that it just makes me look ridiculous. Some guys can pull it off' date=' I'm not one of them. [/quote'] Why not just shave it off? Confused

when the whole point of Movember is to raise awareness for mens health problems and money for CANSA... do you really think hundreds of thousands of guys across the world worry about how it makes them look?

I look silly, but so be it smiley2.gif

You should all register with Movember SA - go to http://za.movember.com/

I will be organising a part on the 30th in JHB North... with some prizes and stuff from Jose Cuervo. Come along... just make sure you supporting Movember with some growth on your upper lip smiley2.gif

when the whole point of Movember is to raise awareness for mens health problems and money for CANSA... do you really think hundreds of thousands of guys across the world worry about how it makes them look?

I look silly, but so be it smiley2.gif

You should all register with Movember SA - go to http://za.movember.com/

I will be organising a part on the 30th in JHB North... with some prizes and stuff from Jose Cuervo. Come along... just make sure you supporting Movember with some growth on your upper lip smiley2.gif

Swift you Noonoo, I was just pointing out to parabola that it would be less painful to shave it off than to pull it off, cause that would really hurt after about the fifth hair got yanked! LOL

when the whole point of Movember is to raise awareness for mens health problems and money for CANSA... do you really think hundreds of thousands of guys across the world worry about how it makes them look? I look silly, but so be it smiley2.gif You should all register with Movember SA - go to http://za.movember.com/ I will be organising a part on the 30th in JHB North... with some prizes and stuff from Jose Cuervo. Come along... just make sure you supporting Movember with some growth on your upper lip smiley2.gif
Swift you Noonoo, I was just pointing out to parabola that it would be less painful to shave it off than to pull it off, cause that would really hurt after about the fifth hair got yanked! LOL

I think by 'pull it off' he meant Make it look good... smiley36.gif

LOL

when the whole point of Movember is to raise awareness for mens health problems and money for CANSA... do you really think hundreds of thousands of guys across the world worry about how it makes them look? I look silly, but so be it smiley2.gif You should all register with Movember SA - go to http://za.movember.com/ I will be organising a part on the 30th in JHB North... with some prizes and stuff from Jose Cuervo. Come along... just make sure you supporting Movember with some growth on your upper lip smiley2.gif

I think by 'pull it off' he meant Make it look good... smiley36.gif

LOL

I know but I didnt want to waste a chirp like that. Big%20smile

I think by 'pull it off' he meant Make it look good... smiley36.gif LOL
I know but I didnt want to waste a chirp like that. Big%20smile

True :)

• 7 years later...