Grow a tash for Movember

Roons

Are you Going to Grow a Moustache for Movember?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Going to Grow a Moustache for Movember?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Not on your Life!
    • I already have a lip caterpillar
    • Females - I already have a hairy upper lip!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I been growing my mustache for like forever so that I can look like Magnum PI. Sometimes when people talk to me I tell them about Magnum PI and they ask me who is he and then I show them my mustache and then they know. My friend Byron says he also wants a mustache like Magnum PI so he can also be cool and popular like me but he wont grow one because his sister has a bigger mustache than him. His sister makes me feel funny inside.

EigerSA2009-11-02 08:12:32

extended nosehair in my opinion and too much maintenance. I don't even need a mirror for combing my hair, why should I keep one to trim the upper lip? Nee wat, use the energy elsewhere

No thanks.  My lip will stay hair free.

I do the 'designer stubble' now and again (aka too lazy to shave) but thats as far as it goes!
IdeJongh2009-11-03 00:01:29

I been growing my mustache for like forever so that I can look like Magnum PI. Sometimes when people talk to me I tell them about Magnum PI and they ask me who is he and then I show them my mustache and then they know. My friend Byron says he also wants a mustache like Magnum PI so he can also be cool and popular like me but he wont grow one because his sister has a bigger mustache than him. His sister makes me feel funny inside.

Clap

It's for a good cause, and if you've been affected by cancer, you'll want to get involved.

A bunch of us at work are doing it as well.

I'll post the pics of our progress as we go...

Sorry..can't help you guys out here.

Do we dig it? mmmmm, only a talented few can wear a tash in style. But I like it.

Do we dig it? mmmmm' date=' only a talented few can wear a tash in style. But I like it.
[/quote']

Chicks dig Magnum PI.

20091103_033327_magnum.jpg

extended nosehair in my opinion and too much maintenance. I don't even need a mirror for combing my hair' date=' why should I keep one to trim the upper lip? Nee wat, use the energy elsewhere [/quote']

Go the lazy route: Cut and paste.

20091103_033509_mustache1.jpg

Magnum PI is so like yesterday.

The chicks are hot for Brad Spit nowadays and he doesn't have a hairy lip.

Nother thing, you okes ar egonna look helluva funny with hairly lips and hairless legs.

BWaaaaaahahahahahahahahah. LOL

I'm not able to grow such a smooth one otherwise I would def have!

All for the spirit of Movember!

My friend Seth sez I look more like Burt than Mr Magnum. Seth is stoopid and drools a lot. Tomorrow I'll ask my girlfriend Delilah what she thinks cause she meets loads of men everyday. She works only nights and sleeps a lot during the day so I don't spend lots of time with her. She is a professinal and makes men happy. I'm still quite young, only 23 and I will finish school maybe this year. Mum says I'm such a catch and any girl would want me. I will post a picture of myself here soon cause I think Dirt*Girl sounds right for me. Burt is handsome, he makes me feel funny.

20091103_104014_burt.jpg