Driver Jailed!

Captain Slow

Crazy to think it's punks like this that continue to slip through the cracks in the law and ruin the quality of other peoples lives without the slightest show of remorse.

Enjoyed the link to the other story as much too.

People like that shouldn't get a trial. They should be hung in a public square.

Crazy to think it's punks like this that continue to slip through the cracks in the law and ruin the quality of other peoples lives without the slightest show of remorse.

?

ya, hung by their knaaters!!

ya' date=' hung by their knaaters!![/quote']

put him on a bike and drive over him and leave him to die, that should teach him a lesson....Angry

It seems his previous brushes with cyclists finally caught up with him.

HOWEVER, consider what provoked this incident and remember it next time you're tempted to flip a sign at a motorist that hoots at you (and before you think I'm being sanctimonious let me tell you I have a real problem in that area).

I really struggle with my temper out there some days, and I have no problem in hauling up the motorist who is unlucky to get caught up at the lights by the time I catch up with him. But when I calm down afterward and have a quiet word with myself I always think about my family and ask "Was that worth it?". Too many psychos in this town nowadays - I'm not a psychiatrist, so there's no sense in finding them, is there?