BRAND NEW CYCLING "NEWS" WEBSITE ON THE HORIZON

manxman

Good luck with your venture. You'd have to pull out all the stops if you wanna compete with the KOB.

Live racing commentary will be greatly appreciated by a lot of folks smiley20.gif

Mr King is busy as we speak ................if you think The King of Bling is cool, wait till you see his next project Clap.

Sad to say, but the Hub has become another mouthpiece for certain individuals if they don't agree with your opinions then you are branded @$%%^, however their opinions must be accepted by all.Same scenario as within within CSA and some provinces no matter how things are perceived to change they stay the same.

The three/four new cycling websites will have to be on their toes to ensure these elements don't fester on their sites as well.

By the way Cyclenation site shows great promise going forward.     

Twitter killed the Hub a long time ago.  Now it's all about buying and selling and the occassional abuse thrown in for good measure.  Don't think another site will be able to live in this environment[/quote']

20091125_050542_twitter.gif

mountain_lion2009-11-25 05:06:14

We are primarily a news based site so expect to be informed, you can still go to the local pub or the hub for you regular dosage of abuse.

Wink twitter is definately an effective way to keep informed so look for our sites twitter feed too Smile