Shocking - my ride 2 work this am

mdk555

Sorry Mike

I thought this was your Blouberg office.

How is the collarbone?

David

Hi David - collarbone is healed and only have a slight discomfort on the shoulder and now back in full force counting down to Dec 18 for the start of the Desert Dash.

Shame it must of been hard...Africa is a tough place to live!
and today we have a pomping South Easter. Thank goodness we never had it for the Burger.

You know I was just thinking what an amazing day it is in Joburg today and then I open this thread.
You sir are deserving of one times PK' date=' generated from pure green envy![/quote']

Photos of Cape Town always look great....but thats cause you cant see the wind in a photoWink

But still that is one awesome place to ride...nice place for holiday but not for livingSmile

Eish... The view in Centurion this morning just not quite the same.  But al least we have the same mode of transport to work.  Enjoy the ride back this afternoon.

You dont want to see the **** day in Hermanus!

Yaaa,that sh*t day is worse in Hermanus,but some of us still got a good ride in .

And then some of us went cycling.Big%20smile