Securing Bike?

mtbN00b

What is the best way to secure your bikes on a bike rack/carrier. I have one of those holdfast carriers (takes 2 bikes). What kind of locks can i look at, how do you tie it down so that it doesnt swing around and scratch etc?

Elasticated ties work quite well

Two does the trick. One for the rear wheels and frame and the other for the front wheels

how do you use the pool noodle? one for every bike? 

can use more than one for each bike if you want to, works really great just tighten them properly you do not want to loose one on the road.

can use more than one for each bike if you want to' date=' works really great just tighten them properly you do not want to loose one on the road.
[/quote']

how do you put it in the bike? explain plzzzzzzzzz

can use more than one for each bike if you want to' date=' works really great just tighten them properly you do not want to loose one on the road.
[/quote']

how do you put it in the bike? explain plzzzzzzzzz

dude load them in the boot LOL

you put them between the two bike to stop them from rubbing.

oh like the way my mother also told me to put pillows between my girlfriend and me ..so that we do not rub against each other?