29er Full Suspension Bikes

Kiwi

If you are in the market for a 29er full suspension frame I should have some interesting news shortly; XC, AM, FR, 4X (26er and 29er) and DH frames and a trick SS full suspension 29er as well.

Hand made in the US...

Kiwi2009-12-01 03:31:21

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are just confirming shipping costs, colours, seatpost and headset specs etc. XC 80 or 100mm right through to 6" AM/FR and 7" DH

So we should be ready to go in a couple of days... This is a small company that offers all sorts of options right down to custom geometry if you want!

Stay tuned!

what's the travel on that one?

That one is a full susser single speeder, quiet trick as it's hard to do a SS susser without chain growth. 3" rear and 4" front on that baby.

Here's how they do it:

Pivot on BB.

20091207_013354_13392.20732.jpg

Kiwi2009-12-07 01:36:21

Hot bike the silver one' date=' is this a prototype or market ready bike?[/quote']

Hi Zidane,

This is a production model. The silver polish finish is available on all models. They offer annodizing, paint, polish and all combinations. They control every stage of production from sheet alloy and can build to suit.