MTB SHOES

Gary.j

Me too - not just MTB shoes - any shoes are too narrow usually. Would love to know if there are certain brands that come in wide sizes...

I have tried a few and the best for my wide feet are the Olympic shoes from Sportsmans.They are stiff and cheapWink

The only ones I can get that fit me (after trying Shimano and Olympic amongst others) are specialized (pricey but comfy for me - EE+ width with a high instep - what they describe as a 'large volume' foot)

I have the same issue, wide feet, and got a pair of Shimano SH300's

http://www.fullcycles.com/images/shimano-sh-m300.jpg

very comfy... bit bling for me with all the shiny bits...(was actually planning on a pair of nice black Sidi Dragons, but these were recommended to me by an Ex Pro who races with them) I can even ride with a Rocket Sock (I have a Fractured Malleolus) on no worries!

Shimano!Thumbs%20Up

I searched all over and was prepared to pay the price for nice fitting shoes. Guess what, the best fit was the Olympic from Sportmans Warehouse on special for 650 with free socks worth 35 bucks.I usually use a size 11 but the size 12 fits perfect, length and width. A dude at one of the bike shops said we south africans have broader feet than the europeans because of walking most of our childhood bare feet this allows are feet to grow to the sides, I laughed , he didnt, he was serious.

Also got wide feet but must say my LG budget shoes fit like a glove. Also remember that the "half size" means its wider (the next sizes up width but current sizes length).