Groenkloof "hub" ride 3 jan 2010

PHIL BUYS SPORTS

The Spruit has climbs?

i thought that "little rampy bit where the power pylons are" was a bit too cumbersome.

Oh right' date=' that one ;)[/quote']

which the others - read markstockton et al - sat at the bottom of while the roller trio went up smiley4.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if the hogster could join...Proper braai!!! Ill bring some bosveld hout and some braai utensils then we do it the way it should be done!!!!

i stand chastised! smiley9.gif

Aha' date=' like your signature says, "Practiced all my sins, never gonna let me win"Thee be forgivenLOL[/quote']

thank you, oh one-wheeled one. oh, ja, my son reckons he wants a uni for his birthday next year.

LOLLOL. Thats cool, we can organise something for him, he has a natural feel for it, crazy little bugger!!!!

Dude I still hav your bday present with me, Ill give it to you on Sunday...hehe

LOL

It would be cool if the hogster could join...Proper braai!!! Ill bring some bosveld hout and some braai utensils then we do it the way it should be done!!!!

i stand chastised! smiley9.gif

Aha' date=' like your signature says, "Practiced all my sins, never gonna let me win"Thee be forgivenLOL[/quote']

thank you, oh one-wheeled one. oh, ja, my son reckons he wants a uni for his birthday next year.

LOLLOL. Thats cool, we can organise something for him, he has a natural feel for it, crazy little bugger!!!!Dude I still hav your bday present with me, Ill give it to you on Sunday...heheLOL

yeah, he's a natural on anything with wheels...like his dad! smiley36.gif kewl, an extra reason to look forward to sunday!

I'd like to join... smiley9.gif

consider yourself joined smiley4.gif look out for a cream nissan hardbody. we usually try meet at the bottom of the parking lot. how will we know you?

yeah' date=' he's a natural on anything with wheels...unlike his dad! smiley36.gif kewl, an extra reason to look forward to sunday![/quote']

fixed

yeah' date=' he's a natural on anything with wheels...unlike his dad! smiley36.gif kewl, an extra reason to look forward to sunday![/quote']

fixed

i am trying to log off and you keep on taunting me... smiley7.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

uniruancycles said he'd bring fire-making stuff' date=' but a skottel would be easier, i guess. you gonna bring one?
[/quote']

Nooooo! Easier doesn't make it better. I'd rather watch UNIruanCYCLE show off his fire-making skills.

I'd like to join... smiley9.gif

consider yourself joined smiley4.gif look out for a cream nissan hardbody. we usually try meet at the bottom of the parking lot. how will we know you?

I'd be the lost looking knob in a white Hilux... smiley17.gif

50% of the riders there got a white hilux !! Just look for somebody with a) wierd bike or b) lying in the dirt . This will be HR .

50% of the riders there got a white hilux !! Just look for somebody with a) wierd bike or b) lying in the dirt . This will be HR .

D-R, tell your wifey to come ride with me at Groenies.