To work or Not to work?

MadScientist

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been at work since 4.30. power went out just after 6, so i wasted an hour staring out the window. power's back on?and now i'm staring out the window again?

Work' date=' why not? You make work sound like a bad thing....[/quote']

It's not a bad thing but when you have to be in the office and do nothing it's boring, staring at the mountain is only fun for so long, especially if you can be out riding on the mountian.

Been lurking at work the whole time. Its been terrible weather everyday except for this morning which is great and all I can do is look at it through my window :(

Did a lekker 20 km MTB ride this morning, my normal morning ride and now back at work.

BUT, a few days off from the 1st Thumbs%20Up!

Driving a 1000 km on Friday and then another 1100 km on Saturday Ouch!

And then I do all of this all over again on the 13th and 14th Ouch!

Driving a 1000 km on Friday and then another 1100 km on Saturday

Where are you off to? NAM?

I'm at work... but work in the financial markets, which are absolutely non-existent at the moment. Thank goodness for the Hub.

Had a nice 46km road ride this morning followed by breakfast at Fournos. The (lack of) traffic is great.

Tomorrow I plan to ride to work as well... if I can find somewhere to chain my bike up here. This is the only time of the year that its remotely safe to ride through the Jo'burg CBD - its like a mortuary.

I'm also in a virtually empty office.  Not feeling too good either but I somehow doubt my boss would believe me if I stayed home sick at this time of the year. Cry

I'm also in a virtually empty office.  Not feeling too good either but I somehow doubt my boss would believe me if I stayed home sick at this time of the year. Cry

my empty office?

20091229_014744_my_desk.jpg