Sniper Rifle

EigerSA

Today I needed to get some work done at home so I wheeled my two bikes out the garage and put them alongside the garage. Between lunchtime and now they were somehow nicked, with 3 people working not 5 meters away! I hate hate hate the bastards who did this!

There's a water tower not far away, all I need now is a sniper rifle and enough ammo to see me through a day or so... any offers?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll donate money for that. if your done there - come here and I have more "work" for you to do.

Some people believe that things standing around or lying around doesn't belong to anyone and its OK to take it - even if its in your house.

Some even take stuff from you while its in use - like a car..

Setup a bank accnt and let us know - surely a few people will donate. In no time you'll have a rifle - silencer and a 50round ammo clip, with a MOERSE scope so you can cover the town from one tower...

Problem is if you shoot the thief with the rifle you will never find out who he was. . . 

f'CK it - who cares. It was your tv and a random guy. No you don't have either but it OK. Buy a new one and there will be no other guy

ok matchstick - your  "piece" beats mine ' date=' damit!

[/quote']

You can save some face. The NTW20 you posted earlier uses those shells.

That thing's also called an Anti-Materiel Rifle. It's used to destroy trucks Shocked

Calibers: .223 Rem, .243 Win, 308 Win, 300 WM, 338 Lapua
Barrel: Heavy Contour, Stainless, recessed target crown
Barrel Length: 26" (660 MM)
Barrel Details: 6 Lands and Grooves, several twist rates available for each caliber.
Empty Weight: 19.4 pounds (8.815 KG) empty with S&B 4-16x50mm PM11
Overall Length: 46.6" (1186 MM)
Length of Pull: 13.9 - 15" (355 MM - 390MM) Longer LOP can be acheived with an optional spacer
Magazine: Removable box magazine
Trigger: Adjustable 2.1 - 4.58 OZ (60.0-130.0 gramm)

More than this would be a waste if you do not know how to use the weapon.

20100111_123650_tpg1-lg.jpg

Have a rather interesting video regarding snipers in Afghanistan.  50 Browning Sniper rifle, or as the boys here call it " 50 cal argument solver"

does Denel sell in bulk only or can I get just one?

If you are looking for a tactical weapon PM me with your specs.