Cycling and hemorrhoids?

cycleaddict

this is an old emo phillips joke:

i was sitting in the doctor's room the other day' date=' and this guy asked me why i was there. i said: "i have the worst case of haemorroids in the world." he asked: "is that why you're sitting on that bean bag?" i said: "look again?"
[/quote'] 

Bugger!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an old emo phillips joke:

i was sitting in the doctor's room the other day' date=' and this guy asked me why i was there. i said: "i have the worst case of haemorroids in the world." he asked: "is that why you're sitting on that bean bag?" i said: "look again?"
[/quote']

noooooooooooooo!CryCryCry

Had surgery late last year for these buggers, side effect of the chemo I was on. This op was sooooooooo eina! Worse than 6 months of those hectic cocktails.Ouch

Had surgery late last year for these buggers' date=' side effect of the chemo I was on. This op was sooooooooo eina! Worse than 6 months of those hectic cocktails.Ouch

[/quote']

my mate, eugene, had us in stitches (pardon the pun) when he described - in gruesome detail - his op. by the end, the hysterics gave way to nervous giggles smiley18.gif

am a little concerned that the word bugger was used at least twice on this thread.holy roller2010-01-15 20:25:51

go to google and type in: define:bugger.

just keep your back to the wall. that's all i'm saying.

I hereby retract my "bugger" and raise it to "sod it"Big%20smile

go to google and type in: define:bugger.

just keep your back to the wall. that's all i'm saying.

I hereby retract my "bugger" and raise it to "sod it"Big%20smile

then you may not want to read this?

Sod in British English is a mildly offensive, pejorative term for a person, derived from sodomite...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sod_(vulgarity)