Cycling and hemorrhoids?

cycleaddict

Any advice on cycling while a person has hemorrhoids? Was off the bike for 5days now and dont know when and if I should start cycling again? Do cycling aggravate the situation? Any help or advice?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only advice I can give you is make sure your real name is not on your profile. :) You gonna get a nickname now that the whole of SA knows you have Hems

No, cycling will not aggrivate it but will make the symptoms worse esp. if it is external hems.

There is a new product on the market for hemorrhoids(launched in Nov?) that promise to treat them completly, but the cause must first be treated, otherwize they'll just pop out again.

I'm not sure whether I should mention the name here or not?

My mate had them and was eventually forced to see a doc. Don't delay. Oh and BTW don't wear your Assos kit for a while....

I have nothing constructive to add here, so I will shut the hell up and not be a pain in the ass.

Oops.....too late!

Good luck mate. I suffered with these things about 18 years ago and one tablet (orally) once and it sorted me out. It was called Varemoid but I believe it is now off the market.

whoop' date=' there it is!

Whatever you do, don't ask a doctors opinion - post it on the hub for answers...!!
[/quote']

Well, maybe you are right, I should go back into surgery now and stop wasting time on the hubWink