Looking for a MTB Holiday with a difference?

wildmountain

Wild trout all year - record catch on 'our' river is 9.1lbs - not bad for a river fish!

Yellowfish come upstream in summer - Nov-Jan and some of them are monsters!

Yasaaaaaaaaaasssss ! Thats i big wild trout. Monster yellows? Sounds almost too good to be true?

I have booked a 5 day holiday on a Guest Farm near Rhodes from 24 Jan. Will be riding as many of the passes in the area - Lundeans Nek, Naudeas Nek, Joubert Pass ect. I am looking forward to the adventure

I have booked a 5 day holiday on a Guest Farm near Rhodes from 24 Jan. Will be riding as many of the passes in the area - Lundeans Nek' date=' Naudeas Nek, Joubert Pass ect. I am looking forward to the adventure[/quote']

I've written an article on the 8 Passes you might enjoy - see www.wildmountainadventures.co.za/page15.htm. There was a piece in Drive Out last Oct/Nov about the 8 Passes and Naudes Nek was recently in Getaway magazine. Let me know if I can be of any further help ahead of your travels or whilst you are up in Wild Mountain Country. 

I have booked a 5 day holiday on a Guest Farm near Rhodes from 24 Jan. Will be riding as many of the passes in the area - Lundeans Nek' date=' Naudeas Nek, Joubert Pass ect. I am looking forward to the adventure[/quote']

Hi Hector,

You might enjoy an article I have written about the 8 Passes - see www.wildmountainadventures.co.za/page15.htm. There was a useful piece in Drive Out last Oct/Nov and Getaway have recently featured Naudes Nek.

Let me know if I can be of any further help ahead of your travels or whilst you are in Wild Mountain Country.