Need advise

Capcha

Hi Guys.

A cycle store did not have my size in stock on a mutt 6600. The said they have a better frame for me and they would charge me only 1k more for the frame of the correct size. it is also a mutt but does not have a model number on it. it only says bianchi mutt and is a blue/ish colour but says on the botton by crank "made in italy" had a price of 6k on the frame. anybody got a clue if its any good b4 i buy the bike?

normally the numbers indicate what parts are build onto it. Like the Cannondale CAAD 5 R1000-3000. All the same frame, but 1000 has the cheapest parts and 3000 the better. If it does not have a number then it normally means it was meant to be sold as frame only. I don't see why they would want to charge you more just to get your size. Is this bike build up already? If it is, see if it does not have better parts then the one you were interested in.

the one i wanted to buy was built up but too big for me. it was last years stock so the smaller frames were already sold out. so he took a frame that was on display and is transfering the components which are deore xt if im correct