CAJEES Again!

Wheelsuck

@SCOTTY are u saying I should blame myself for returning a gift to the store that it was bought and got stiffed? Should we take the punch and shut up and not announce it on the forum, so maybe we should shut up about bike jackings, poor service etc, incidents at races, fraudulent Sales and suck it up. Fail to see your logic.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be upset as well if i experienced what you did, taken this up with store manager and failing that whoever the owners are. Have you encountered a retailer that has 100% CSI, if so i would be intrigued to know. Perhaps we can name them and promote them on the Hub

Fail to see the connection regards hijacking, incidents at races etc.

Fail to see the connection regards hijacking' date=' incidents at races etc.

[/quote']

Of course there is a connection Scotty - this thread is now going to move on to those topics.

Here is my last take on this Cajees thing - I don't like them. Some people do like them. Those that do, please continue to shop there. Those that don't, please go somewhere else. I have and I feel better for it.