PEDALPOWER & CYCLETOUR WEBSITES DOWN?

orbeaorca

The Lady there told me yesterday that the both websites were down, as a result she could not help me with a new number for tomorrows race.

Also tried entering yesterday afternoon and evening but was unable to......now what?

Think they will extend the deadline?

Hi Guys, sincere apologies about the sites being down! We are working around the clock to rectify the situation and hope to be up over the course of the week end! The deadline will definitely be extended

Dave

THANX David, being from the cape why enter early when you can do it on the last minute.

I managed to enter but the system wont allow me to to pay for the entry. I go to the payment window and enter all the details after submitting them, it says payment failed. Does this component  automatically not accept payments after the 5th?

Hi

It's still down, apparently since Friday. This is absurd to say the least for a website to be down this long. Most online bookings get done via links on this website

Just imagine the revenue that is being lost as a result of this. Some organisers must be pulling their hair out. Shame on you PPA. Get someone else to maintain your website!!

I wonder if Webnow who built the sites will change their name to WebOccasionally?

LOL LOL Web! What web?