This is it

Squishy Thingy

Puncture Girl' date=' from you posts and threads on the hub you come across as a positive, go do it, fun, type of gal. There is no comparing you to this threat.

Speaking of excess body weight... My mom carries a bit more than she should according to al the clever people. Working in KZN, and being fluent in Zulu she was one day paid a compliment by one of the local Zulu speaking gentleman by him complementing her on how well my dad is looking after her. Needless to say she did not take it very well on the spot, but settled after realising the cultural differences and perspectives smiley36.gif
[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

He he he he

There are more than enough "well looked after" mamas here in my neck ofthe woods then!!!  Talk about a recession??? Not - if you look at all the excess weight around!! {this from a not so slinky person myself!!}Big%20smileBig%20smile

gotta luv tis country and its diversity!!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry? Girls are not the best looking half of the human species?  Sheet man I have got it all wrong all these years than. 

Puncture Girl' date=' from you posts and threads on the hub you come across as a positive, go do it, fun, type of gal. There is no comparing you to this threat.

Speaking of excess body weight... My mom carries a bit more than she should according to al the clever people. Working in KZN, and being fluent in Zulu she was one day paid a compliment by one of the local Zulu speaking gentleman by him complementing her on how well my dad is looking after her. Needless to say she did not take it very well on the spot, but settled after realising the cultural differences and perspectives smiley36.gif
[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

He he he he

There are more than enough "well looked after" mamas here in my neck ofthe woods then!!!  Talk about a recession??? Not - if you look at all the excess weight around!! {this from a not so slinky person myself!!}Big%20smileBig%20smile

gotta luv tis country and its diversity!!

i hate when men like that stare at me. i got one here at work. he drops everything he is doing just to stare at any woman that walks past him... one day a switch will flip and i'll tell him his fortune... did i mention i am good at reading tarot cards?

any how. when i lived in cpt and worked at the funeral place, the black guys that walk in there would always make me feel awkwards with their stares. and back then i weighed a lovely 90kg.

now at least its 70 but my point stands...

are you gonna take me home tonight ah down beside that red firelight are you gonna let it all hang out?

Fat bottomed girls,

You make the rockin' world go round.

for my height and build back then 90 was very disproportioned... its all in the hips and arms...

its starting to come back but not if i have my exercise schedule worked out perfectly...

angelina jolie eat you heart out

for my height and build back then 90 was very disproportioned... its all in the hips and arms...

its starting to come back but not if i have my exercise schedule worked out perfectly...

That is the spirit, so soon you will be a HOT squishy thingy???

?

?

That is the spirit' date=' so soon you will be a?HOT squishy thingy???
[/quote']

Wouldn't that make her the object of desire that she was complaining about in the first post?

That is the spirit' date=' so soon you will be a HOT squishy thingy???
[/quote']

Wouldn't that make her the object of desire that she was complaining about in the first post?

and ocram's already hitting on her!Shocked

This is funny' date='

A fat woman complaining about her man ogling fit chicks...

Squichy, get a bike, get fit, get your bod in the hottest shape its ever been.

then not only will you love yourself, but you won;t care about your "man" ogling other women cos, yo're the one that will be ogled..

Fight smart.

Right now you're just a complaining bint

[/quote']

Just pleeeeeeeeeeeese explain to me why 'being fat' would matter. Angry  Is someone who is fat less deserving, something to be trodden on and treated like dirt or should she just be blooming grateful that any man would pay her any attention because clearly she doesn't deserve it!!

Thank heavens above I am married to a gorgeous guy who sees beyond the FAT and is currently my biggest supporter in my campaign to lose weight. 

It just riles me when someone thinks that if you're fat that then you might as well just sit back and take it because you're less of a human being. 

Sorry Squishy for 'losing it' on your thread.  But some men are just that PIGS!! 

you sure he sees beyond the fat?

I'm sure he does out of necessity, but when his fine young 24yr old Demi Moorelookalike secretary walsk past I'm pretty sure he's fantasises about you when you where thinner.

People owe it to their partners to offer the best they can, that means themelves phyically and emotionally. Getting Fat is just plain disrespect.

This is funny' date='

A fat woman complaining about her man ogling fit chicks...

Squichy, get a bike, get fit, get your bod in the hottest shape its ever been.

then not only will you love yourself, but you won;t care about your "man" ogling other women cos, yo're the one that will be ogled..

Fight smart.

Right now you're just a complaining bint

[/quote']

I Like Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer love hewitt . So if your gonna look like one of them I Might just loose itLOL

Just pleeeeeeeeeeeese explain to me why 'being fat' would matter. Angry  Is someone who is fat less deserving, something to be trodden on and treated like dirt or should she just be blooming grateful that any man would pay her any attention because clearly she doesn't deserve it!!

Thank heavens above I am married to a gorgeous guy who sees beyond the FAT and is currently my biggest supporter in my campaign to lose weight. 

It just riles me when someone thinks that if you're fat that then you might as well just sit back and take it because you're less of a human being. 

Sorry Squishy for 'losing it' on your thread.  But some men are just that PIGS!! 

you sure he sees beyond the fat?
I'm sure he does out of necessity, but when his fine young 24yr old Demi Moorelookalike secretary walsk past I'm pretty sure he's fantasises about you when you where thinner.

People owe it to their partners to offer the best they can, that means themelves phyically and emotionally. Getting Fat is just plain disrespect.

That is the spirit' date=' so soon you will be a HOT squishy thingy???
[/quote']

and ocram's already hitting on her!Shocked

I Like Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer love hewitt . So if your gonna look like one of them I Might just loose itLOL

this thread is no longer fun.  can we get back to the light banter?  You guys are getting too heavy and personal.