I'm Rich, I'm Rich!!! Or NOT

Schwynn

Received a dozen or so emails like that some time ago. Are people still falling for that???

you'd be surprised how many!

You still coming to D&D on Thursday night?

all of a sudden i think this is a scam to rob me of all my beer moneyBig%20smilewhat time's the start again?

wait let me guess yahoo or gmail address?

If anyone else wants to win send me your email address I have dozens of these emails to share :)

I've apparently won the UK lotto twice... Without buying a ticket.

The email address thingy as chosen by Microsoft at least once a week

2 BMWs, " Just need to pay for shipping from Germany"

And a lucky draw hunting prize...

1 out of 4 ain't bad :)

Guest Agteros
Received a dozen or so emails like that some time ago. Are people still falling for that???

you'd be surprised how many!

You still coming to D&D on Thursday night?

all of a sudden i think this is a scam to rob me of all my beer moneyBig%20smilewhat time's the start again?

They start at 19:00 smiley4.gif so be there a bit earlier and budget some time for the peak hour Groot Trek rush back to the other side of the boerewors curtain.

Have fun HR!

just check' date=' send them the R2000, you never know if its not true you only lost R2000, if its true you are rich![/quote']

smiley5.gif smiley5.gif smiley5.gif

If you are so keen to throw away R2k...throw it my way.Wayne_Potgieter2010-02-25 00:49:25

Congratulations! your mobile no. have been awarded the cash prize of R250,000.00 in your nokia yearly promo ticket nr. etc.etc.........call Andy or jane 0766560477

So I called. The dude I spoke to sounded treal dumb and said that all I need to do is to. 1 send them my phone nr. 2 send them my address ( so they can send the cheque) 3 Buy a R250 rand vodacom voucher and fax them the voucher nr. and the other details. and  I will get the cheque.

How stupid do they think we are???? I suppose you get peeps that will realy buy the stuff. and reply??

The email address thingy as chosen by Microsoft at least once a week

And the email claiming to be from Microsoft uses a competetor email as a contact add. LOL