Jagwire

Guest Iron

I work for Dragons Sports. I don't think you'll find anyone bringing in the colour cables. The minimum orders that have to be placed with Taiwan/China are usually pretty large, takes ages to get shipped over to here and usually don't sell that well or fast enough. Smaller "niche" items like this are always hard to find.

Alligator is your best bet for colour cable and they are pretty good. They are on TheHub somewhere, so someone should have their details.

I work for Dragons Sports. I don't think you'll find anyone bringing in the colour cables. The minimum orders that have to be placed with Taiwan/China are usually pretty large' date=' takes ages to get shipped over to here and usually don't sell that well or fast enough. Smaller "niche" items like this are always hard to find.

Alligator is your best bet for colour cable and they are pretty good. They are on TheHub somewhere, so someone should have their details.
[/quote']

As i said i found Jagwire today , in all colours ( well most , at least the ones i want ) at Cajees , so where did they get them?

I see Paragon are the agents for Alligator , as most people seem to like them more i will look there . thanks to everyone who responded .

Ghost Face , thanks.

The nonsense that Jagwire is inferior to Alligator should be addressed.

Jagwire is not stiff and unyielding. Jagwire does not crack up  and it does not waear faster.

I've used one Jagwire cable set on my MTB in the last 18months, and no problems.

Alligator housing is alarger diameter and it is stiff and unyielding and difficult to get a continuous housing through cable guides on the frame.

I use JAgwire on all my bikes with absolutely no hassles