Babbas Lodge 14 March...

MJ the Expat

And? How did it go? I ended up in he bushes after a little run in with a tree branch...But still finshed 3rd.

I saw Renier beat Mark Bas in the 70km! Damn Renier has some serious tree trunk like legs!

I dunno, certainly rode hard but I have no computer so I have no idea of my time, will wait for the results.

Got stronger towards the end, no one on the single track so for once I could hit it at speed and enjoy it

Was my first go at Babas and I'll be back, you guys didnt lie about the sand LOL Kept me on my toes...

Did a 2h31 for the long one ...

Was my first go at Babas and I'll be back' date=' you guys didnt lie about the sand LOL Kept me on my toes...

Did a 2h31 for the long one ...
[/quote']

I seem to remember a lot more sand in 2008...But ya...

Next Babbas I'll go back to the 70km and try toget my time down.

Guest Agteros
Help!

I'm like really stressing cause it's gonna be my second race tomorrow and I practiced 3 weeks ago! If someone sees a girl in pink passed out' date=' it's probally me![/quote']

Very wel done Sporty Girl, seems like you had not to worry!

I just checked the results - my fiance took 7 minutes of her previous best time and managed a 4th place (ladies). A 1:33 for her!!! Soon she'll start kicking my ass...I will then retire!!!

Did a 1:24 in the 35km, good for 13th male overall and 3rd in open male cat, but I've done 1:22 before and came 4th overall, so not really impressed with myself.

The slow start with the quad may have made an impact on the time though ?

I really did enjoy the singletrack as my groenies riding has payed off and I really motored through there on the rocky parts, very fun !

You say it was not bad?Wink

Where did all the sand come from? I did the previous 3 and there was almost no sand!Confused

I hated the part (uphill you cannot see), where the flies was swarming around your face.Angry

Will do it again, but must the route be exactly the same each rime?