Own up you clumsy oaf!

Dirtbreath

Right, so who's the dude who fell off the embankment on the Spruit just downstream of Rustenburg Rd.

Heard the mates calling out of concern who then broke out into laughter once they heard he was OK. Glad you are OK. LOL

The spot

20100316_122539_IMG_0458.JPG

The hole

20100316_122621_IMG_0460.JPG

LOLLOLLOL. That stretch is crazy. I must be honest we are skipping it on our rides. We saw a jogger see his ar@# there last week. Now that was funny.

Its dried out quite a bit the last few days but the ruts are still deep. There is an underground river running down the slope which comes out at about that point so it is always wetter there than the surrounds. This guy was extremely lucky that there were so many bushes as its quite a long way down the bank and it is pretty steep.

Planet Wheels would be to the right just outside the picture if you are looking towards Emmarentia with Delta Park behind you. The blue bridge crossing into Parkhurst is just behind the trees in the top left of the pic.

Got it! There's a new path being worn that cuts up through the grass to dry ground, that's where I've been riding to avoid such luck smiley36.gif

That's the spot where I had an involuntary dismount 2 years ago.... I broke my ribs

?

?

Does that, by default, classify you as a clumsy oaf? smiley2.gif

Miss you AGAIN at Sani this year! smiley19.gif

That's the spot where I had an involuntary dismount 2 years ago.... I broke my ribs

Does that' date=' by default, classify you as a clumsy oaf? smiley2.gif

Miss you AGAIN at Sani this year! smiley19.gif [/quote']

I gave up on the idea of trying to gather fellow hubbers this year... last year was a bit of a washout Cry

I'm going to ask Admin to change my name immediately to Nancy Clumsy Oaf Drew Tongue