ipod help

Tumbleweed

just bought a nano. why when i import cds, do some automatically list the tracks and artist details, and other don't? am i doing something wrong?

HR - if you have set your preferences to automatically check when you insert a cd (obviously provided you are connected to the net) it should not be  a problem. You can also ask iTunes to "Get CD Track names" (under advanced) once connected.

• 3 years later...

I need some help with iTunes, any Apple software gurus out there? How do I keep all my music in Sonic Stage, and also load them onto iTunes without messing anything up. Do I need to copy all my music separately for iTunes and import them that way?, Which just seems crazy.

Im too scared to do anything - can any one help please?

kick iTunes so far away guys! Get Media Monkey! Its 1000x better than iTunes!

Would that work for both a Sony & ipod? Why is it better? I've had 1 bad experience with iTunes so nervous to do anything with my music collection.

Ya that works for any device. Its a music library organizer. I wiped 2 terabite because of itunes. Media Monkey is keeping 18tb perfect now for me. not one song out of place, and album art everything perfect!

Ya that works for any device. Its a music library organizer. I wiped 2 terabite because of itunes. Media Monkey is keeping 18tb perfect now for me. not one song out of place, and album art everything perfect!

Mmmm, how does it transfer the music to your various mp 3 devices?

Mmmm, how does it transfer the music to your various mp 3 devices?

You can either drag & drop, or you select the songs you want and you say syncronize. Very easy to use.

You can either drag & drop, or you select the songs you want and you say syncronize. Very easy to use.

Are you 100% sure on this? So how do I get all my music into there, can it share the music with Sonic from the original files? Do I just import music files as I already do with Sonic Stage.

kick iTunes so far away guys! Get Media Monkey! Its 1000x better than iTunes!

Not just a bike wrench ey ..... By the by dude, please send me the artwork file for your business asap, going to print soon.

Anyone else got ideas about this, the wife is complaining she cant download songs from "iTunes" she is not happy I wanna install a player that can do both, cause she must have "iTunes" I dont wanna go near it - Any other options I could look at?