June 16 for the Cape

mmm, cleaning of bike might stuff this up, cleaning of bike takes a lot of timesmileys/smiley5.gif Yesss Buff, will I see you there tonight? I'm doing a 1 or 2 solo laps while I wait for the guys, are you gonna be there tonight or are you a panzy?smileys/smiley4.gif

Nah Velouria, wish she was coming along but she was here this past weekend and will probably only see her next month some time.smileys/smiley19.gif

So far it's Me, MW de Jager and his Wife, she'll make us food and wash or stuffssmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

Need a team mate?

I refuse to team up with Marius' date=' he takes his mtb racing far to serious for my liking Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window

[/quote']

I'd love to have joined you Fatty, but thats the day I eventually get leave to fly to the US to go help our deaf cyclists at their very own World Deaf cycling Championships.