Forum Maintenance

Matt

Hi Hubbers,

Due to a database issue we've had to lock the forums for new registrations and posts temporarily.

Please bear with us while we resolve the issues and get things back to normal asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Hi All,

Apologies for the down time. We seem to have resolved the issues for now. Unfortunately there's an issue with the current forum software which can cause the database to lock up under certain circumstances.

The good news is that we'll be moving to a much more stable software platform and server in May.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Matt

Hi everyone,

Once again we seem to be having issues with database connectivity which is causing problems when trying to post new topics, replys and sending PMs. Our hosting company is looking into the problem.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Matt

I though The Hub was getting a full facelift?

It is, but it's taken a little longer than I'd hoped.

From 1 May I'll be working on The Hub full time so we'll start seeing a far more active involvement on my part and I'll be pushing the much needed upgrades. smiley1.gif

Hi everyone,

The database situation seems to have improved this morning. We've done a number of maintenance and troubleshooting activities on our side, but have been unable to identify the exact problem.

Are web hosts are also looking into the issue, but have not been able to identify the problem.

If you still experience any timeout or other issues posting topics, repling or sending PM's please send us a mail at support@thehubsa.co.za with the error message received.

Thanks!