Northern Farm

BBJSportGuy

Hey

This was posted on the Northern Farm Facebook on Saturday.

"Sadly today was an eventful day at the farm. Firstly we had the clubhouse broken into at 3 am and all of the develpment and warden bikes stolen. Major set back. Secondly we had another bike jacking, now the third on the farm and undoubtedly the same two scoundrels who have been active nearby the farm, one armed with a gun, the other a knife.

We are working with the police and mapogo on apprehending these two thugs and hope to have good news for all of you on this in the forseeable future.

Finally, it would appear that the hippo has not left the farm, this morning I saw its spoor leaving the fish eagle dam and going across the road and down the opposite bank. PLEASE be very cautious when riding in that area early in the morning.

Regards

Simon"

Just a note to all hubbers ... the Northern Farm stolen bikes are now listed on www.nbrza.co.za for Serial number id ... so if anyone is offered a GT [Avalanche], Schwinn [Mesa], Raleigh [Ridge] or Silverback [Alpine] for sale please check the numbers on the Registry. The stolen bikes from Northern Farm are also tagged with NFRUG security tages .. aluminium, carrying an NFRUG number ... located under BB, top of down tube or top of seat stay. 

The Registry has started listing recovered Bikes [suspected stolen] .. we have a Schwinn Peloton and Trek MTB Full Susp. listed as test .

regards

William.