Jump to content

License to Ride! Wat Nou!

River Rat

Recommended Posts

It was announced at the Babbas Lodge ride on Sunday that from next month ( I guess that means from June) you need  to be licensed to ride at any event. Apparently you could do this by buying a temp license at R35 per event or an annual license at R75 plus club fees.


Depending on the number of races you intend doing the Annual license seems to be the way to go provided that the club fees are reasonable. It would be helpful if  my fellow hubbers could provide some info on clubs in Pretoria in terms of fees and contact numbers.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Settings My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Help Logout