I hate MTB single track in races!!!

MJ the Expat

phew, to each his own...let's stop friggin complaining about everything...Peace & Love, Peace and Love!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill bro it's Friday' date=' WC 2010 is around the corner, S14 final tomorrow, Bafana Bafana have not lost their last 10 games, the sun is shining, we live in God's promised land, you own a MTB but most importantly the singletrack will forgive you, your rant, and welcome you back with open arms, and be kind to the singletrack and ride it hard while giggling all the way!
[/quote']

NICE, loving those vibes ClapClapClap ....now to ride the switchbacks. over and over.

Nee rerig ouens - as julle die snert hier bo glo wat ek kweit raak sal julle seker enige iets glo...Wink

Genuine.

Vrystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I always thought single track was the fun part of the race, but I agree the congesting part, does get a bit much sometimes..

MJ, I'm very glad to see that you are just yanking everyone's chain. I am also glad to see that most of you guys are pro-singletrack - because like a good buddy of mine likes to say... the best things in life starts with an'S'!!! But seriously, it is important to us, the race organisers, to know what you guys who participate in our races like or dislike. We do realise that singletrack in a race generally causes congestion which is also one of the reasons we have introduced the new seeding system(SAS) and batch starts. We are constantly trying to improve our events to give maximum enjoyment to our riders!

MJ' date=' I'm very glad to see that you are just yanking everyone's chain. I am also glad to see that most of you guys are pro-singletrack - because like a good buddy of mine likes to say... the best things in life starts with an'S'!!! But seriously, it is important to us, the race organisers, to know what you guys who participate in our races like or dislike. We do realise that singletrack in a race generally causes congestion which is also one of the reasons we have introduced the new seeding system(SAS) and batch starts. We are constantly trying to improve our events to give maximum enjoyment to our riders! [/quote']

I tell you what Fritz...

Those that dont wanna ride ST, must stay home on their spinning bikes or IDT's.

dis so eenvoudig soos dit

I mean i can honestly say ive never heard of 1 person hating ST. If you dont like ST then youre not meant to ride MTB
BumpNgrind2010-05-31 07:02:12

MJ' date=' I'm very glad to see that you are just yanking everyone's chain. I am also glad to see that most of you guys are pro-singletrack - because like a good buddy of mine likes to say... the best things in life starts with an'S'!!! But seriously, it is important to us, the race organisers, to know what you guys who participate in our races like or dislike. We do realise that singletrack in a race generally causes congestion which is also one of the reasons we have introduced the new seeding system(SAS) and batch starts. We are constantly trying to improve our events to give maximum enjoyment to our riders! [/quote']

It was a slow Friday...Wink

So of the best thing in life start with an S...I propose:

1. Smountainbiking.

2. Scarbonfibre.

3. Scoffee.

4. Sssssssummer!!!