WC food packs.

gummibear

Guest Big H

I would kill for a food pack like that. Here in Benin City sweeties and chips and even those beautifull pears cannot be found. I have to chew on carrots bananas popo pineapples and cashews............. and yes you get gatvol if there are no variety!!!!!!!

I would kill for a food pack like that. Here in Benin City sweeties and chips and even those beautifull pears cannot be found. I have to chew on carrots bananas popo pineapples and cashews............. and yes you get gatvol if there are no variety!!!!!!!

Sounds like you on a pretty good diet thereBig%20smile

And this is usually what happens when you give them-who-shall-not-be-named-or-I-will-be-called-a-racist' date=' food parcels, as what happened at the new Eskom Medupi power station which is currently under construction.

20100618_093005_tn_Image030.jpg

20100618_093025_tn_Image031.jpg

20100618_093043_tn_Image032.jpg

20100618_093104_tn_Image033.jpg

20100618_093145_tn_Image034.jpg

20100618_093210_tn_Image035.jpg

20100618_093237_tn_Image036.jpg

[/quote']

Dit is F@#en disturbingAngry

Ek het 2 jaar lank vrywillig by 'n staatshospitaal gewerk, gaan laai eerder die kos daar af. Mense wat so mors moet eerder niks kry nie! 

<P>Sorry ... I lost you there.</P>

<P>I am not condning low wages. Stating a reference to the labour law ...</P>

<P>I have spent many a 24-36-48 hour shift paying for my own food though.</P>

Sorry man, my comment was an attack on the law and not you - teach me to post while under heavy medication.

I was for many years a low income earner and hated how the labour law justified slave wages with the food & transport overtime benefit.