Chris Willemse Cycles

BigMac

I'll give you 1:1 odds that by your 3rd visit they know you by name and what bike you ride.

This does make them special. I bought my bike there, and not even a high end bike. Evert shakes my hand everytime that i enter the shop. Chris Jnr sold me a set of XT's wheels and calls me on my name even though we propably spoke 5 sentences. (OK, perhaps a bit more)

These are the things that makes a difference... I never look at prices anymore eg snapped my seatpost last Saturday and just asked them to replace it. Didnt even bother to shop around

Just one thing i seen.

Service is good but sometimes they dont get back your emails when you have inquiries about items on the website. :(

I've had great service buying stuff online..

Can not dispute that really.

They do have great service.....! :D

• 4 weeks later...

hi ,

my name is Skaap. I was a Chris Willemse online virgin until today. I ordered a XT crankset yesterday...

and guess what? it is now delivered to my door!

dit was makliker as om na werk na n bike shop te jaag! en die prys is beter!

gr8 stuff julle! :D

I go maybe every two months to CWC, and I'm always amazed that Chris Junior and Christoph will greet me by name! Those guys have RAM for brains.

Service is 5 star.

Parking is a bit tight sometimes, will cycle next time.

They could be 7 star if they offered Mantellis!

:rolleyes:

Best service Ive had too, cant fault them at all. No condecending arrogance & attitude as you would find from a lot of LBS. So much of helpful, even after many questions & phone calls. Two thumbs up :D

These guys rock my world!

I'm looking for a camelback aurora for my lady and they don't have the colour I'm looking for (light blue). So I mail Christof (sales) and ask if they don't perhaps have any lying around. he comes back to say they will order me one and let me know as soon as it is available.

WHAT SERVICE!!!! CHAMPS I TELL YOU... CHAMPS!

Have to agree with all the posts. 10 out 10 for service.

Have order a number of items online, as well as had queries answered promptly on e-mail. Delivery is always brilliant.

Keep up the good work CWC

Ken

These boys have set a standard that most cycling shops can only dream about!

It goes back a while where I wanted to buy a brand that they did not stock normally. The long and short is that they sourced the frame for me from one of their associates in the cycling fraternity and built it up to my exact specifications. It turned out to be even cheaper than the actual bike that was offered to me from the initial shop AND with better spec!! :)

I have since then bought a hell of a lot of stuff on-line and their prices and service is unparalleled. They recently swapped out a seat post I bought from them which did not have the correct angle, for one of their top end seat posts, at no extra cost, just to ensure that I do not lose time from the bike. At about the same time I wanted to buy a new pair of cycling shoes, but could not find it locally. Chris mailed me with pictures of the shoes whilst at the Euro Bike Show and communicated with me from there to ensure I got the shoes I have been looking for.

Just for the record, I have just sold a bike of mine privately and they offered to send it up to the client in PE tomorrow, thus saving the client the hassle of having to collect it themselves in Cape Town.

I guess we all want the same two things: the best prices and the best service, but sometimes we are willing to accept poor service as long as we get a good deal. Fortunately with CWC you get the best of both worlds! ;)

They are good but not perfect. I was recently looking for a CamelBack buy they were out of stock of the one I wanted. Sent them an email and they promised to source one for me. Never came back to me and I managed to get one from Solomons at a great price.