Job offer: Project Manager for wind energy projects

rob!

Mainly in the commercial and industrial sector (office blocks, hotels, factories,etc.)

We look at energy management, energy efficiency, also been successfull in the behavioural management wrt energy (in 1 hotel we were able to save +-17%)

Look at page 2 of the pdf below.

http://www.erc.uct.a...s/EMN-10-03.pdf

Check out the company website www.energyoptimizers.co.za

It needs to be updated, I have recently started the Cape office/company. So office in Pretoria and Cape Town, but also work nationally.

I wish you could do the same study on the Virgin active clubs in Pretoria. Every morning I mad when I see she amount of energy being wasted. They have a pool slap bang in the center of the gym, they heat the water to +24C at the same time they try to cool they try to cool the club to sub 22C.

Then it is 12C outside, but no outside air is used to cool the club, they circulate the air inside and try to cool that. Little to no insulation in the roof. Who design these places.

Rob, if you are looking for sites in the Eastern Cape contact me, I know of 5000ha of breezy high ground near HP lines that is just waiting to be exploited.

Maybe I should just put in loads of single track instead

post-2975-020690800 1283246172.jpg

Thanx for all the posts here. I'm particularly happy about these two hubber getting comfy with one another. So many directions a thread could go.

Interesting properties for development are obviously always a major point in project development. SA has seen a large number of "developers" trying to get contracts signed sind about 3-4 yrs. Some of them are good, other just highly unprofessional and promising the world just to get a contract signed. More than often these contracts are not even a document that could withstand a legal test and consequently worthless. So one must be alert there.

Dirt*girl and capricorn, you two abeen for a ride (bike ride) together?