Rudy Project Impact Rx Sunglasses

Caerus

Hi there,

Feel free to contact Bernhard Volschenk - he is our "in-house" optometrist at ASG Sport - we are the official distributors for Rudy Project in Africa. Bernhard can give you free advice or point you in the right direction on where to go for more info. We offer both "insert" and "direct in frame" solutions. Bernhard Cell: 082 456 2645

You can also get more info on ImpactRX from our website - go to www.asgsport.co.za and follow the links to Rudy Project.

One last note - there is promotion running for R500 off any RP script solution - feel free to ask Bernhard for more info.

Good luck!

What is the recommended retail of a set of ImpactRX's with optically corrected lenses (let's say the photochromic clear)?

What is the recommended retail of a set of ImpactRX's with optically corrected lenses (let's say the photochromic clear)?

I was quoted R7000 buy Moffat Optical - then if u also want three differant colur lenses(photocromic, yellow & 1 other) all prescription that would coast you R14 000.

Not cheap at all. They cant be selling a lot of them :huh:

Hi Crack

The suggested retail on impactrx frames and lenses have just been reviewed and the prices has dropped significantly(this is new prices just launched).Please give Moffat optical a call for a new quote.The impactrx range of products is revolutionary in that Rudy Project uses the best material as well as the most advanced edging equipment when producing impactrx lenses.The lenses are tailor made to the specifications of the client.For cycling the photoclear lens is the best option,no other lens needed.If you want to use different lenses a optical insert will do the job well.Insert is also available from participating dealers.Please send me a pm would like to discuss different options available with you.

Hope to hear from you soon!