WP Champs - final comment

Poison Ivy

Thanks very much to all the riders, family and friends that supported WP champs this past weekend.  Many congrats to all the medal winners.

I would just like to appeal to each and every one that hasn't returned their race number, please do so.  You probably had every intention Saturday to come and do the TT Sunday and then decided not to - so you will obviously still have the number that was issued to you on Saturday. 

Please boys and girls, we have to return the numbers complete - so I will have to fine your club if you fail to send me the number back Angry

Thanks I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much, but unfortunately no, I'm training this weekend missed lots of miles recently Wink

but if you can get it to your club, their representative normally comes to the monthly meetings and can bring it along on the 17 Sept.

Or if you want to waiste a stramp the old fashion way you can put in an envelope and post it.  I'll PM you my address. Let me know

Where can I find the results of WP Champs

I still have my number and how can I return it back to you. Where is your office or home so that I can drop off

Where can I find the results of WP Champs

I still have my number and how can I return it back to you. Where is your office or home so that I can drop off

The results will be available as soon as the officials have checked them to make 100% sure its correct - so by Wednesday hopefully I'm just a bit swamped at the office at the moment

I'm not posting my address op the Hub Wink but can PM it to you if you like - just let me know