Faith Restored

HowellingWulf

Went there for a ride yesterday morning with the missus & a couple of mates atfer a loooong absence with all the negative things that happened there in the last couple of months.

All I can say is WOW!!! What an excellent ride. Really enjoyed that new single track next to the river. Lots of visible "policing" by the security company. Bacon and egg roll at the end really seals the deal! Will definitely be back!

Here's to hoping that the developments earmarked for the area gets bogged down in bureaucratic red tape....

I believe that the planned developments will not affect the section of the farm used by the MTB community.

We also need to get back there more often, I was there for Diepsloot Dare and as you say that new single track by the river is great.

Yip, glad I decided to give it a go again. Simon (?) and his guys are doing a great job there. I saw that the Diepsloot guys are up and running again which is awesome.

Suppose this is the best time of the year to go - weather is awesome and it not muddy yet.

Yip, glad I decided to give it a go again. Simon (?) and his guys are doing a great job there. I saw that the Diepsloot guys are up and running again which is awesome.

I rode with Simon and Ian when the kids took their new bikes out for the first time. Nice to see them back in business.

thanks Tumbleweed, must give this place a go again, been ages

Cool, give me a shout if you're keen for the weekend after next. Need to ride there with a friend I haven't seen for a while.