So sick of bike jackings!!!!

rattlesnake

i guess the bike jackers could be anyone, either locals or immigrants. However, as with car theft, I think the brains behind all the bike-jackings are some rich educated skelm donners living in places like northcliff and sandhurst...

The reason I said it was just most of the Bike jacking taking place at the moment are in Joburg and surrounds. Just a bit easier and closer for these guys to get in & out, and the close proximity of Joburg to the other countries borders. Its definatly syndicated, it has to be. Some twats getting away with this and not getting there hands dirty. Maybe your ID nos need to be included in a sale as well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting topic, and ja its crap getting jacked ;( lost my nice mountainbike which i spent my last pennys on each month building it up.

3rd outride 3 thugs took if from me with knives ;(

was long ago.. but im still scared when i see more than 1 guy in the middle of nowhere.(even riding in a group).

hope this kind of nonsens get the attention it deserves.

Edited by Renier82

I say we ride together to draw Governments attention to our plight. Across the country all cyclists come out and ride to the central police station in their area to hand over a memorandum setting out our problems and issues. Who's with me on this one - anybody?

I'm in CT - I'll lead this regions ride to Caledon Square next week Friday.

I would be keen, its just cyclists in this country wil moan & moan about it, but do nothing. Maybe more then a weeks notice, also on a Sat perhaps, try get CSA involved, drum up interest & support though Supercycling and the like. Im trying to somehow get a hold of Bheki Cele , and use the fact that my wife organised his wedding for him to listen. We have to be united and stop this crazy idea that nothing can be done, its those attitudes that make me sick.

Lets use Nick Bester to the best we can , why is this not more of a topic on Supercycling, have they got threir heads up their arses

Edited by Crack

I would be keen, its just cyclists in this country wil moan & moan about it, but do nothing. Maybe more then a weeks notice, also on a Sat perhaps, try get CSA involved, drum up interest & support though Supercycling and the like. Im trying to somehow get a hold of Bheki Cele , and use the fact that my wife organised his wedding for him to listen. We have to be united and stop this crazy idea that nothing can be done, its those attitudes that make me sick. I wanna punch people in the face that have those kinds of defeatest attitudes.

Lets use Nick Bester to the best we can , why is this not more of a topic on Supercycling, have they got threir heads up their arses

And what will you say to him?

And what will you say to him?

Not sure, Ill start dafting an email tonight, Dont underestimate the power on the pen :)

Not sure, Ill start dafting an email tonight, Dont underestimate the power on the pen :)

Can Gen Cele read?

Not at all, I was just wondering. Send it to me, I'll make sure the right people gets it.

Why not write your own to your people and I'll do mine to my people that way more people would be aware of it :clap:Who would your people be?

The guy that ran safety and security during the world cup (not the LOC idiots, the people that had to sort out THEIR mess). He was also in charge of the taskforce that stopped all those cash-in-transit heists a while back. Head of joint operations between the police, airforce, army etc. etc. etc. And with all due respect to our new goverment, a white guy.

Why not write your own to your people and I'll do mine to my people that way more people would be aware of it :clap:Who would your people be?

To be perfectly honest, I don't think talking to Cele will help. He'll just shrug it off and say something like: "Eish, a bicycle is a childs toy".

The guy that ran safety and security during the world cup (not the LOC idiots, the people that had to sort out THEIR mess). He was also in charge of the taskforce that stopped all those cash-in-transit heists a while back. Head of joint operations between the police, airforce, army etc. etc. etc. And with all due respect to our new goverment, a white guy.

Well stop talking and replying to my messages get on the phone to him and let him know our plight :( White guys always seem to get things done, but I'll still send old Bheki an email from my wife to his wife, and hope it works somehow. his wife loooooved haveing a white Aussie wedding planner/co-ordinator, and said call her if she ever needs anything. Maybe this is that time :unsure: I just think the more vocal we become, eventually someone will take notice. Maybe for once a buch of white people can make a difference and stand united in something we believe in :clap: A good old fashioned toyi-toyi

To be perfectly honest, I don't think talking to Cele will help. He'll just shrug it off and say something like: "Eish, a bicycle is a childs toy".

Can only try, cant I :)