Greg Minnaar

Mongoose!

Did I missed the forum / (News topic on front page of Bikehub) that Admin should have created for South Africa's most successful cyclist  or what?

As said on Super cycling last night, he really deserves more credit on his achievements.

Great ambassador for South Africa :thumbup:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I missed the forum / (News topic on front page of Bikehub) that Admin should have created for South Africa's most successful cyclist  or what?

As said on Super cycling last night, he really deserves more credit on his achievements.

Great ambassador for South Africa :thumbup:

And there I was waiting for Andrew to contextualise the "inaccurate minutes' alleging price fixing :w00t:

Owen (ons weet wat het hy gedoen)

Andrew (inaccurate minutes)

Gerald?? He is cool

And there I was waiting for Andrew to contextualise the "inaccurate minutes' alleging price fixing :w00t:

Owen (ons weet wat het hy gedoen)

Andrew (inaccurate minutes)

Gerald?? He is cool

Owen has got to be the worst presenter ever..

Half the time he doesn't know what's going on and gets most things completely wrong.

I had good intentions of an article but got distracted by other things. Admittedly a bit of a failure. Is it too late now?

We did interview him last year as well as cover his record breaking win.

He's won it 19 times now. It's not likes it doesn't happen often  :clap:

Yes

A warning will be the appropriate sanction :ph34r:

Owen has got to be the worst presenter ever..

Half the time he doesn't know what's going on and gets most things completely wrong.

All three of them are boring. Andrew is what I would describe as........scaley. Like a slippery fish, barbel.......maybe eel.

Owen, ya well no ya .....the less said the better

Gerald is as boring in real life as on tv, except when you get some beers into him then I'm told he does a mean Barbara Streisand karaoke

Edited by raptor-22

Probably the best moment I have ever had at an MTB event was Maritzburg in 2013. I was in the bullring when Greg came in...that place went off. He tried to calm down the One Life loons while there were still rider(s?)* to come.

*Think Gee still had to run, but not sure how more riders there were still when Greg got the hot seat. Anyone? 

Is it this weekend he is aiming for his 20th world title?

He's won it 19 times - so I guess he will now go for no 20 :eek: