Sharks

HowellingWulf

well done sharks..give a hand for schalk burger tho.that boy worst captain ever.always thought he just a battery but saturday confirmed it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done sharks..give a hand for schalk burger tho.that boy worst captain ever.always thought he just a battery but saturday confirmed it.

sharks forever!! totally outplayed province!! schalks a plank :)

another fact... if you're at the top, the only way is down :D

Massive housing problems in gauteng all the sharks need to piss off back to the coast along with there shark stickers with GP number plates

Massive housing problems in gauteng all the sharks need to piss off back to the coast along with there shark stickers with GP number plates

thats a rather strong opinnion... sorry that only the sharks are causing your housing problems, or wait maybe its because the bulls were completely outplayed and plenty there switched to charky supporters :D

and this poor guy?????

post-14520-058572900 1288619489.jpg

Die ref het gekroek!!!!!!!!

as much as it pains me to agree with you, i think the TMO got skunk burgers try very wrong. Also amazed me how badly skunk dissed the many wp supporters that do not stay in the cape.....

as much as it pains me to agree with you, i think the TMO got skunk burgers try very wrong. Also amazed me how badly skunk dissed the many wp supporters that do not stay in the cape.....

I could not care a sh!t what the ref did with Saturday's game..... I mean the Bulls game two weeks ago!!!!!!!!!

Skunkie cost the farts (nothing storming ..... more a fart in a teacup!!!!) the game by his inseccant kicking for a lineout from the five penalties. He could have scored 15 points there and they would have been in contention.

and this poor guy?????

Although he drives a Nissan Navarra (figures as he is a sjarqie) he does have a bike rack thingie on the back....... this makes him a little more acceptable!!!!!!!

Dont really follow rugby, but it does make me proud to be the Currie Cup champs. So much bitterness from the loosing teams :lol:

Only because the bulls have come back down to earth...

Chances are you spend your holidays at the coast??? TJOP!